Dripline Issue 39 is out!
Our first issue for 2022 sadly includes farewelling one of our members, Tracie, who lost her battle with her health in February; she will be missed. Our articles include information about this year’s AuSPEN consumer workshop and PNDU social gathering in November; learning about the importance of vitamin D in our diet; learning about 4 of our members’ hobbies and interests, who are still ‘living their best life’ on HPN; learning of possible adjustments to our HPN regime that may facilitate holidays; and more. I hope you enjoy learning about these various aspects of life on HPN.
- Remembering Tracie
- In Memoriam
- Melbourne HPN Consumer Workshop and Social Gathering 2022
- HPN – Still Living our Best Life
- Fish Oils for Adults Requiring Parenteral Nutrition – Friend or Foe? (Bianca Mammana, APD)
- What’s in your Bag? Vitamin D (Prof Gil Hardy)
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Adjusting PN during Holidays
- IV Passport App
- Taurolidine Central Catheter Lock Solution
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU information: Membership, donations and contact information