Become a member
Application form for membership to Parenteral Nutrition Down Under Inc. (Reg. No. 1501052) (“PNDU” or “the Association”).
Applicants must be over 18 years.
PN (Parenteral Nutrition): Administered while in hospital. Also known as TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition).
HPN (Home Parenteral Nutrition): PN administered when living at home.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- I am over 18 years old and hereby apply to become a Member of the above named incorporated Association. In the event of my admission as a Member, I agree to be bound by the constitution and rules of the Association for the time being in force.
- I agree and acknowledge that my participation, involvement or volunteer work in any activities or discussions conducted by PNDU will be at my sole risk and hereby release and hold harmless PNDU, its successors, and each of the directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind (including personal injury, death or property damage), in law and in equity which may arise from my involvement with PNDU.
- I consent to PNDU using my contact details to send electronic and paper mail to provide news and updates relating to PNDU activities such as the Dripline newsletter, membership notices and similar material.
- (Applicable to Australian and New Zealand HPNers and carers only) I understand that any personal information shared by any Member on PNDU’s private discussion forum(s) is not to be shared outside the forum(s) without the express consent of the individual concerned. I agree not to give or seek medical advice on the forum(s). I agree to behave with common courtesy and respect the views or decisions of other Members, including in relation to their healthcare. I agree to respect the privacy of all other forum Members, as well as the privacy of clinicians by not using hospital or clinician names in forum discussions. I understand and accept that PNDU does not accept any liability for breaches of privacy or any other damage arising from my use of the forum(s).
- I agree and acknowledge that by submitting this electronic form, I declare that the information I have provided is true and correct and I agree to be legally bound by the undertakings I have made above.