Why become a member of PNDU?
Become a PNDU member and receive the benefits:
- Access to all areas of our website, including Members Only pages (Travel, Kiddies Korner, Pharmacy Scripts, Hints & Tips, Clinical Info and more …)
- (For Aussies and Kiwis living at home with Home PN and their carers), access to our private email group and private Facebook group which connects you with a wonderful network of support from other HPNers and carers
- Receive news/information on HPN-related issues
- Opportunity to nominate for the PNDU Annual Awards
- Be able to contribute to PNDU Inc.’s work in raising awareness of HPN and supporting HPN research.
The more members we have, the more effectively PNDU can, as a representative body of Aussie and Kiwi HPNers, carers and health professionals, help to ensure the highest quality treatment options for HPNers in Australia and New Zealand.
What does it cost?
Nothing! As you can see from PNDU’s Constitution, PNDU Inc. does not charge a membership fee. We instead encourage members to donate $10 (or whatever you can) annually to help with PNDU’s operating costs.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose other than for the objectives of PNDU Inc.
- We will not disclose your details to anyone except as required by law.
Am I already a member of PNDU?
Unless you have completed and submitted our online membership form and already have a login for this website, you are a supporter but not yet a PNDU member.
Please consider becoming a member!
How do I become a member of PNDU?
All you have to do is to fill in our online membership form. It will take approximately 1 minute.