Dripline Issue 38 is out!
Welcome to our latest edition of Dripline, hoping that you have had a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year thus far. In this issue, we read of some of our members’ problems with enjoying Christmas; how some of our members manage to exercise for health, fitness and pleasure; read how some members manage to recycle some of the waste packaging products associated with our PN deliveries (many quite ingenious); learn of one member’s new home after a move across the state; and find out how you can personalise some of your HPN equipment.
- HPNers Doing it Tough at Christmas
- A Brief History of PNDU
- Personalising Your PN Equipment
- Moving to a New House
- Recycling and HPN
- St Mark’s Solution for Dehydration
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Exercise
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU information: Membership, donations and contact information