Dripline Issue 37 is out!
This quarter of the year is always a very busy one for PNDU’s Management Committee, as it includes our AGM, as well as the biggest event in the HPN calendar: HPN Awareness Week, a time for HPNers to make known and celebrate this life saving therapy to those around us. As well as reading about the results of these events, this issue of Dripline has members’ input in the forms of 6 year-old Mayana’s (updated) Story; sharing the difficulties for HPNer children socialising; as well as a peek into some of our HPNers’ spring flowers in their gardens. We also meet Katie Barovs, of Baxter’s, new baby; learn about World HAN day, and are reminded to buy our Christmas books at Book Depository via the PNDU website, so that PNDU receives a 5% donation. For HPNers only, you also have the opportunity of registering for AuSPEN’s HPN Consumer Workshop, taking place in November.
- PNDU AGM Results and thanks to Fay
- HPN Awareness Week 10TH – 16TH October 2021
- Baxter welcomes PNDU members in support of HPN Awareness Week
- Mayana’s (Updated) Story
- Introducing Katie Barovs’ Baby, Heath
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – the Difficulty for HPNer Children Socialising
- Spring has Sprung!
- Donations Using Book Depository
- AuSPEN HPN Consumer Workshop – Information and Registration
- World HAN Day, October 15th, 2021
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU information: Membership, donations and contact information