Dripline Issue 34 is out!
As we commence another year, PNDU turns 12. Thank you to all of our HPNer members for providing support for each other via the email chat forum, Facebook, Instagram, or through contributing to Dripline.
In this issue, we learn of some ways that our members celebrated Christmas; how we can make today the best that we can; some ideas for helping our HPNer children; we read of Tracie’s journey to living life on HPN; and we learn of the importance of Vitamin B12 in What’s in your bag?
I hope that these articles will be helpful in learning about life on HPN (Home Parenteral Nutrition).
- A Covid Christmas
- HPN Awareness Week 2020 – Update
- Making Today the Best Day it Can Be
- My Journey to Life on HPN – Tracie
- Helping your HPNer Child
- What’s in Your Bag? Part 4 – Vitamin B12
- Birthday Corner
- Evidence Based Central Venous Catheter Care
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Exercise
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU Information: Membership, donations and contact information