Dripline Issue 33 is out!
Welcome to our Awareness Week 2020 issue!
This year has been difficult for everyone in many ways; for the Management Committee of PNDU, it has meant a challenge to involve hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and members in awareness raising activities, while still following rules about social distancing. Our president, Chris, has done a magnificent job in encouraging and instigating activities to involve all of these people – read about some of the activities happening in Australia and New Zealand.
Find out who won PNDU’s Professional Awards, 2020; read about the progress that ‘Pumpkin’, one of our PNDU toddlers, has made; read about three Baxter executives accepting PNDU’s challenge in ‘A Day in the Life of THESE ‘HPNers’’. Read the third instalment of ‘What’s in Your Bag?’ about the importance of Iodine in our diet; and more.
I hope you enjoy the read and learn about various aspects of living life with HPN,
- Our little ‘Pumpkin’, by Julia
- HPN Awareness Week 2020
- A Day in the Life of these ‘HPNers’ – the Baxter Executive Challenge
- What’s in Your Bag? Part 3, Iodine, by Prof Gil Hardy
- Congratulations to our 2020 PNDU Award Winners
- Wascally Wabbits, by Sal
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU Information: Membership, donations and contact information