A new issue of Dripline is out!
With this issue, we sadly farewell two precious members of PNDU, Lara and Aiden, who both lost their battle with their health issues. Aiden’s mum has written a tribute to him. In this issue we look at HPNers moving to a different part of the country; we read the update on AuSPEN’s HPN Model of Care Project; in Teen Talk we learn from James about his life on HPN; Professor Gil Hardy has updated and added to a series of articles that he wrote several years ago for Dripline, beginning with Parts 1 and 2 in this issue; and A Day in the Life of an HPNer deals with the need for structured life.
I hope you enjoy the read,
- Teen Talk – Life on HPN, by James
- A Tribute to Aiden: his Eulogy
- An Update on the AuSPEN HPN Model of Care Project, by Emma Osland AdvAPD
- What’s in Your Bag? Part 1, Overview and Part 2 Glucose by Prof Gil Hardy
- HPNers Moving to a Different Area
- Birthday Corner
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – A Structured Life
- Making a Cannula More Comfortable
- In Memoriam
- Upcoming Events
- Thank you
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- PNDU Information: Membership, donations and contact information