Dripline Issue 35 is out!
I hope you enjoy the latest issue of Dripline. We have a glimpse into Cataleya’s life after HPN; share Sal’s joy at her daughter’s and her son’s weddings earlier in the year; we understand a bit of the struggle for HPNers trying to study with a chronic illness; we learn of the importance of micronutrients in our diet, and hence in our PN bag; and read an abstract of a study re line repairs for our young members. I thank all the contributors for their time and efforts in helping to make Dripline an interesting, relevant read for those on HPN, as well as clinicians.
- Donations using Book Depository
- A Child’s Life after HPN – Cataleya
- Birthday Corner
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Studying Whilst on HPN
- What’s in Your PN Bag? Micronutrients
- Wedding Season – Sal’s 2 family weddings
- Central Venous Catheter Repairs on Paediatric IF Patients
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- Planning Overseas Travel
- PNDU Information: Membership, donations and contact information