A new edition of Dripline is out!
Read a 13 yr old’s perspective of having an HPNer brother; follow a member’s journey through pregnancy whilst on HPN; learn about a family with 2 young children on HPN; and discover mixed feelings about her child’s life after HPN for 1 mother. Some interesting resources for carers, and information about an upcoming workshop and social event for HPNers in Melbourne in November.
Apply for one of our 2 x $500 sponsorships to PNDU’s social gathering and AuSPEN’s HPNer workshop in Melbourne in November. Only 1 week left to apply, so don’t miss out!
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN.
- Growing a Baby with CIPO Malnutrition
- HPN Awareness Week 2016 – ‘PNDU Drips with Talent’
- A Sibling’s Perspective
- What do you Think? Patient Surveys
- HPN Homecare around the World
- Our Wonderful Children – both on HPN
- NZ Education Day for NIFS (National Intestinal Failure Service)
- Christmas in June – card folding
- Great resources for Carers
- Life Without HPN – a mother’s story
- PNDU at AVAS (Australian Vascular Access Society)
- Imagine…an HPNer’s story
- Birthday Corner
- PNDU Annual Awards, 2016
- HPN Workshop and PNDU Social Gathering, Melbourne, November 2016
- Medical Play Puppets
- Book Review ‘It Takes Guts’
- Consider the Patient’s Voice
- PACIFHAN is Growing
- Amusing Comments/Thoughts about Being Connected to HPN
- New PNDU Website
- Travellers’ Top Tips to Pack Smart
- Upcoming Activities for PNDU
- Thank you