A new edition of Dripline is out!
Read about one member who ‘Drips with talent’, as well as one whose PNALD was reversed; meet many members’ pets; learn some ways to manage Christmas time holiday stress; learn about member and hospital involvement in HPN Awareness Week 2016, a great HPNer event in Melbourne in November; view our latest Christmas cards and the news of PNDU’s charitable status.
We also share the sad news of the loss of 3 of our members. Read a loving tribute to one of them by her husband.
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN (Home Parenteral Nutrition).
- In Loving Memory
- My Tribute to Carol
- An HPNer Drips with Talent
- HPN Awareness Week
- Hospital involvement
- PNDU Member involvement
- Baxter Tours
- PNDU on the World Stage (PACIFHAN conference)
- Do it Yourself Portability
- PNDU is now a Charity
- Christmas is Fast Approaching – PNDU Christmas cards
- HPNers Owning Pets
- HPN Pump Survey Results
- PICC Line Extensions
- PNDU Annual Awards
- Out of the Mouths of Babes
- Thank you and Welcome Anne-Marie
- HPNer Event in Melbourne, November ‘16
- PNDU’s New Website Launch
- Fair for Rare Campaign
- AuSPEN Adult HPN Vitamin Guidelines
- Alarming Pumps
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer
- Reduce Holiday Stress by Educating Others
- Lost Luggage
- Thank You – donations