A new edition of Dripline is here!
This issue, read about Jodie’s family holiday in WA and a Canadian HPNer’s visit to Australia and beyond; a new member’s story; a members experiences in central line repairs; read about dietary restrictions and kids, a comparison of intravenous lock solutions, a summarised paper on Omega 3 for PN induced Cholestasis; and much more!
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN (Home Parenteral Nutrition).
- PNDU Invited to the Table – Taking Healthcare Home Ideas Lab
- Mobile Family Fun – Jodie’s family holiday
- Hints and Tips for Living with HPN – from our members
- From Victoria, Canada, to Sydney – a Canadian HPNer visits
- Birthday Corner
- A.S.P.E.N. Congratulates Dr Stanley Dudrick – a pioneer of Clinical Nutrition
- Omega 3 Lipids and their Effects on PN Induced Liver Cholestasis – a paper by Dr Jeejeebhoy’s team
- Plane Travel: Advice from a [young American] HPNer
- Life on HPN – Some Thoughts from HPNers and Carers
- Limiting Central Line Repairs – an HPNer’s Experience
- What is Your Plan B? –What happens when things go wrong: ideas from some members
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – storage
- Teresa’s Story
- PNDU Cards
- PNDU Website – an update
- Dietary Restrictions and Kids
- A Comparison of Intravenous Lock Solutions
- A multilingual HPN dictionary
- PNDU Activities