A new edition of Dripline is out!
This issue, read about Sal’s great Tassie trip, preparing for long holidays, our Medical Play Puppets for littlies and their battle with customs, a professional’s summary of the burden of health care on chronically ill patients, one of our member’s thoughts as a carer, and much more.
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN.
- Medical play Puppets
- Puppets find their Home
- Life Without HPN
- Uses for Boxes
- Sal’s Scenicruise of Tasmania
- A Carer’s Thoughts on Relationships
- Cruising the Waterways with International Friends
- Birthday corner
- Travelling to Australia – an HPNer’s view from the other side of the planet
- Conception, Pregnancy, and Lactation Despite Chronic Intestinal Failure Requiring Home Parenteral Nutrition
- You’d be More Healthy if You… comments from friends
- Long Holidays on HPN
- Recommended Reading
- The burden of treatment for patients with chronic conditions
- Night of the Alien…an HPNer’s strange medical experience
- Recycling at its Best
- Reminding Health Professionals about Real Patient Power
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer
- Upcoming PNDU activities
- Thank You
- Membership, donations & contact information