A new issue of Dripline is out!
The November to January issue normally celebrates a happy time of year – Christmas, New Year’s and summer. However, along with the happy events, this issue also remembers two of PNDU’s members who sadly lost their battle for life and we read tributes from a loving sister and a close friend. One of our members, living close to some of the relentless fires that are raging around our country, decided to evacuate and she writes, giving us a glimpse into the tense situation being experienced by so many of our population. On a happier note, two of our members have won prestigious awards; and there is also a member’s story; we read about a Starlight Foundation wish enjoyed by an HPNer family; Kelly shares her romantic wedding vows renewal organised by her husband; we learn the story behind PNDU’s first Published Paper, with a link to it in a medical journal; we read of the joy our HPNer’s pets give them; and Alexander, a young teen member, shares his school assignment based on PN bag covers, with us, as well as catching up on PNDU events and more. I hope you enjoy all aspects of HPN shared with you.
- An incredible competition win; an incredible NYE! – Karen
- HPN and Bushfires 2019/2020 – Renee
- A Tribute to Elise
- A Tribute to James
- A Romantic Gesture – Kelly
- Teen Talk – Alexander’s Assignment … On PN Bags!
- My Story – Alida
- Logan’s Starlight Foundation Wish
- Adelaide Events:
- AuSPEN Annual Scientific Meeting – 2019 Adelaide
- AuSPEN HPN Consumer Workshop Adelaide 2019
- PNDU Annual Social Gathering.
- HPNers and their Pets
- PNDU’s first published paper! – Karen
- Trick or Treat – Halloween 2019
- PNDU’S President Named 2019 NSW Grandparent of the Year
- Medication Compliance, Adherence, Concordance in the USA – Emily
- Birthday Corner
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer…Every Day Decisions
- Awareness Week (2019) Hospital Photos
- In Memoriam
- Upcoming Events
- Planning an Overseas Holiday
- Thank You
- PNDU Information: Membership, Donations and Contact Information