A new edition of Dripline is out!
Find out about how some of our members celebrated HPN Awareness Week 2015; what some of our members got up to in Brisbane; read a few summarised comments on various topics from our Google Chat Forum; and learn about the history of HPN as researched and remembered by Gil.
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN.
- HPN Awareness Week, 2015
- Patient Media Stories during HPN Awareness Week 2015
- PNDU’s Award Winners, 2015
- Brr, it’s Cold – HPN against the skin
- HPNers Socialising and Learning in Brisbane, PNDU’s Brisbane gathering plus AuSPEN’s HPN consumer workshop 2015
- Infusions at Infuzions (Confusions?)
- PNDU at Gastro2015 conference – What’s the Point?
- Easing the Trauma of the Emergency Department
- Dave at Oley 2015
- A Funny Thing Happened…
- A Brief History of PN (Parenteral Nutrition)
- Thank You, Gil!
- PN Gardening Tips
- Supplying Life Changing Solutions – Biomed’s story
- Oops! Ostomy Accidents
- Keeping a Record (for doctor’s visits)
- International Alliance –PNDU’s Involvement
- Sydney’s Latest Gathering
- HPN kids and Eating
- Supporting our Non-HPN Children
- Pampered Pooches
- A Day in the Life
- Thank You