A new edition of Dripline is out!
Read about Jodie’s life on HPN; Gillian’s HPN routine adjustments for Quality of Life purposes; sadly PNDU has lost another member, Celena, whose HPNer friend has written a beautiful tribute; read about PNDU activities, especially around HPN Awareness Week last October; the results of an Australian HPN QoL and patient preference study, and two recent developments in regards to sepsis and catheter placement in HPN children; gain some insight into the problems of having a crawling baby with a CVAD and a pole!
- Happy Birthday PNDU!
- A Tribute to Celena
- Thank you! To Orange Line! (our website designer)
- HPN Awareness Week, 2017 – an overview of activities
- HPN Awareness Week, 2017 – Baxter Brisbane Tour, by Noel and Jill
- Jodie’s Hospital Talk – This is My Life
- PNDU at IVNNZ Conference, Rotorua, 2018
- Auckland PNDU Social Gathering 2018 – Save the Date!
- Central Line Issues with Crawling Babies
- Quality of Life and Patient Preferences Research Summary
- Hospital Bingo
- How Did we Survive Christmas?
- PNDU Member Study Abstract is Published
- Quality initiative improves sepsis treatment for home parenteral nutrition children
- HPN Awareness: Getting Real – an Oley member’s roller coaster emotional ride
- PNDU at the AuSPEN Conference at the Gold Coast, 2017
- Novel tunnelled central catheter placement in a paediatric patient
- Sydney Social Gathering, 2017
- PNDU ‘Virtually’ went to Amsterdam for an IF/SBS Workshop
- A Day in the Life of an HPNER- Adjusting HPN Routine for QOL Reasons
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- PNDU information – membership; giving; contact details
- In Memoriam