A new edition of Dripline is out!
Sit back, relax and read about holidays camping on Bribie Island, glamping at Patonga and bussing ‘out yonder’; read about the joy of swimming for 2 of our young members as well as PNDU’s involvement in various activities; learn about research into muscle cramps and HPN, as well as molecular chameleons tracking the formation of bacterial biofilms; find out the frustrations of being told you look well…when you don’t feel that way, as well as weight changes on HPN; and much more. Enjoy!
- We say good bye to three of our precious members
- CVADs (Central Venous Access Devices): Members’ Thoughts
- Fun in the Water
- Camping (Glamping) Patonga Style with HPN- Justine
- Molecular chameleons can help track formation of bacterial biofilms
- A Great Day Out
- PNDU invited to Parliament House Canberra
- Birthday Corner
- Out Yonder (Again) – an HPN travel story – Sal
- Surveys, Studies and Data – HPN down Under
- Muscle Cramps and HPN
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Weight For Me!
- PNDU participates in a QLD Home Therapy Ideas Forum
- The Great HPN Family Holiday Road Trip – Chris
- PNDU in Perth – May 2017
- Brisbane events for HPNers and carers – May 2017
- Please Don’t Tell me I’m Looking Well
- Lunch With Bev
- PNDU’s New Website Launch
- HPN Line – a new toy
- Planning Overseas Travel with HPN?
- Upcoming Events
- Thank You
- PNDU information: membership, donating, contact details
- In Memoriam