Dripline Issue 42 is out!
This issue has a real mix of HPNers’ personal stories – read about a Tassie get together; about Susan and Aly’s battle with vomiting and its effect on their teeth; about travelling, both as an HPNer and as a carer of an HPN-dependent 4 year old – as well as events that PNDU has been a part of: the recent AuSPEN scientific conference where PNDU exhibits to raise awareness with clinicians who might have patients who would benefit from a support group; the AuSPEN-run HPN Consumer conference; the HPNer social gathering, the first in 3 years! There is also a medical aspect with information about what happens if you get a split in your line. The most exciting bit for many of our readers will be the announcement of two upcoming social gatherings – one in Sydney and one in Auckland, so make a note in your diary/phone.
- Two social gatherings: Sydney and Auckland • A Tasmanian Get Together
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer – Vomiting
- AuSPEN Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
- AuSPEN HPN Consumer Workshop, Melbourne, 2022
- PNDU Annual Social Gathering, Melbourne, 2022
- A Thank you to PNDU
- Travelling with a Little HPNer
- Reflections of a First Time HPNer Traveller
- A Split in the Line
- Awareness Week 2022 – Fresenius Kabi Tour
- HPN Our Life, HPN Awareness Week from Fresenius Kabi
- Save the Date: HPN Awareness Week 2023
- Rare Voices Australia (RVA) 2022 National Rare Disease Summit • Upcoming Events
- Thank You