A new issue of Dripline is out!
Happy birthday, PNDU! Our first issue for 2019 is celebrating PNDU’s 10th birthday – 10 years of supporting those living with HPN (home parenteral nutrition) ‘down under’ as well as raising awareness of this rare therapy, so it’s appropriate that we look at PNDU’s birthday celebrations and the events of HPN Awareness Week 2018. We also read about coping with life on HPN, written by one of our members, as well as a near holiday (delivery) disaster; we read about the care taken by Baxter staff members when gowning up before compounding our PN mixtures; an AuSPEN member writes about getting the most from our PN teams; read about some up-coming events that PNDU MC members will be involved in; see our new PNDU caps, available for purchase on our website; and more. Enjoy and learn,
- Can you believe it – PNDU is 10!
- New PNDU Cap
- Perth PNDU Social Gathering
- Thank you, Sal
- Getting the most from your home PN team
- Coping with a Life of Intestinal Failure on HPN: Part 1 of 3
- HPN Awareness Week 2018 – what an amazing week!
- AuSPEN Annual Scientific Meeting 2018 – Sydney
- HPN Consumer Workshop 2018
- HPN Friends
- Paediatric Health Literacy: The Secret to Recovery from Chronic Illness
- Pets as Therapy
- High Tech HPN
- PNDU Adult Clinician Award
- Gowning up to Make PN – a Serious Business!
- Getting your belly out at Bondi Beach
- New pages on PNDU’s website
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer: A Near Holiday PN Disaster
- Preparing the Home for HPN
- PNDU presenting at NZ National Intestinal Failure Workshop 2019 in Auckland, plus PNDU Social Gathering in Auckland
- Upcoming Events
- Planning Overseas Travel
- Thank You
- PNDU information – membership; giving; contact details