A new edition of Dripline is out!
We have another great edition of Dripline for you to read, including some personal stories, including three of our youngest members beginning school; two overseas trips; and a carer’s perspective.
Grab a cuppa and take the time to find out a little bit more about life for those on HPN.
- PNDU’s new web address and business cards
- Anne’s story
- A carer’s story
- First day at school/preschool
- Nominations open for PNDU’s Annual Awards
- Ideas for our backpacks
- Overseas Adventures on HPN – Emma’s Scandinavian trip
- Coping with School – how things are going for our littlies
- Aluminium Accumulation in Bones – due to long term PN
- PNDU’s new Charity Cards soon to be available
- Natalie’s Amazing Pump Stand and the work of Technical Aids for the Disabled
- Our Rubbish – ideas for recycling our medical waste
- Electricity Rebates in Australian States
- Dry Mouth – hear what some HPNers suggest
- An Aussie family in New Zealand – travelling with a child on HPN
- Past HPN Practice – we’ve come a long way!
- PNALD – liver damage associated with long term PN
- A Day in the Life of an HPNer
- Our Get Togethers – Auckland, South Coast NSW, Sydney and Tasmania
- Birthday Corner
- How Much Sleep do you Need? – some HPNers share their thoughts
- Setting up in Small Spaces – holidays are possible
- PNDU at Rare Diseases Summit – March 2015
- AuSPEN’s updated Guidelines for Trace Elements in PN – a summary
- HPN Awareness Week 2015
- AuSPEN Consumer Workshop in Brisbane, September 2015
- Thank You